-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Martin Blackstone
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 10:29 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Your PC seized, modem used for LD calls

In my house I have 3 phones. One in the kitchen, one in my office, and one
in my bedroom. All the same number.

I want to have that still. So in my case, going to a single cell really
makes no sense unless I want to carry my phone all over the house. Then when
a call comes in for my wife, having to carry the phone to her.