>From what you've described, I think it's a valid approach, but your lack of
detail and changing of names (Dubai to Country-A or Country-B) doesn't give
me great confidence.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP
Freelance E-Mail Philosopher
Protecting the world from PSTs and Bricked Backups!T

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Exchange List
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 12:57 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Connecting Dubai office

Country-A Existing Environment:
Windows 2000, Exchange 2000.

Three mail servers placed geographically, for all outbound and inbound mails
we have single point of entry.

Country-B Existing Environment:
Lotus Notes.

I am planning to install exchange 2000 in Country-B within the same existing
w2k and e2k environment, all outbound mails will use there Internet Access,
for inbound I will use my SMTP placed in Country-A.

I will add their old domain as a second domain in Country-A Exchange server
and create their mailboxes so that they can receive mails from old domain.

Please let me know if this is a correct approach. I need your input
specially, on single point of entry for Internet Mails.

Regards,
Irf.