-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Exchange List
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 10:12 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Connecting Dubai office

Hi Ed,

I am running separate SMTP server on Microsoft IIS 5.0 with GFI Mail
Essential and GFI Mail Security. We will be having 128K VPN between Dubai
and Pakistan.

Also, I am planning to place secondary SMTP server using send mail
(secondary MX record) in dubai as part of contingency plan.

regards,
Irf.