Its hidden. Change the options in Explorer to see it.
You can change the default location simply by browsing to a new location
within Outlook and saving the attachment there. That new path will be saved.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Paul Natola [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 4:39 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Default save outlook 2002

Hi everyone,

I just got a laptop back from a traveler  who has switched to outlook in
anticipation of our Exchange deployment,

Her only complaint is the "default save" folder when she tries to save a
doc, it comes up with olk917 within the Temp Int Files directory, but when
she goes to browse to it, it is not there.

A)  why is it not accessable  B) where did it actually save it too?

C)  can I just change the default location?  outlook 2002

  Jean-Paul Natola
  Systems Administrator
  Information Technology
  Family Care International