Stays in the store. You have to manually save it locally if you wish.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jean-Paul Natola
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 2:56 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Default save outlook 2002

that is Ideal  considering  they are used to Eudora  which automatically
puts everything in the "attach" folder, However if I may ask  once Exchange
is online  will it take the attachment out of the Store and save it locally?
or will a copy  remain in the store?

Jean-Paul Natola

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]