-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Fretz
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 5:53 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Private Store size problems.

My company has been reluctant to upgrade our exchange 5.5 standard server to
5.5 enterprise and because of this, I bump up against the 16 GB limit about
every 20 days.  Is there any way to access the Private store to prune (or
even delete) oversize mailboxes while the store is offline?  Also, is there
any way to speed up eseutil while it's doing an offline defragmentation?

Thanks

Eric Fretz

L-3 Communications
ComCept Division