-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Woodruff, Michael
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 7:29 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RUS problems.

Exchange 2k sp3

I have a weird problem with my exchange 2000 RUS.  When I create a new
Distribution Group and let the RUS do its thing, the group doesn't show up
in the default GAL.  Even though the RUS stamped it with all the correct
attributes that the Default GAL is looking for.  There is a flip side to
that.  I have custom address lists under the default GAL with custom LDAP
queries on them to pull groups and users.  If I go to that specific address
list it shows up there, but again, not in the default GAL.  Another thing,
if I do a preview of the GAL in ESM, the group shows up there.  It finally
shows up if I go back and edit any part of the group.  Any help is greatly
appreciated.  Thanks.