You meant "morally-uptight" right?  :P

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Fretz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 11:05 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Migrating from GroupWise 6.5

No, You are wrong.

Explain to me how you can tell someone that they are unethical AND not
expect it to be taken as an insult.  You feel justified in your position and
that is fine.  When you come into a public forum and say that anyone who is
an MVP is unethical, you cannot expect MVPs to take it any other way than an
insult.  By making your opinions as a statement, you have committed
catagorical slander on a group of people YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

If you had said that you disagree with vendor recognition, but that MVPs do
a lot of good for the Microsoft community (this discussion list being a
prime example), then you would be airing your opinion with out discrediting
the good work that some MVPs do.  Can you really blame anyone for accepting
recognition?  It is human nature to want and deserve laud and attention.

It is obvious that you measure yourself a much longer moral yardstick than
the rest of us.  Perhaps you should start your own Exchange list
for-the-morally-upright to keep these reactions from happening in the
future.

Eric Fretz

L-3 Communications
ComCept Division