My head hurts. That's a fact

From: "Greg Deckler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Reply-To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: RE: Migrating from GroupWise 6.5 Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:50:03 -0800

In my opinion, there are those with the opinion that stating anything as a
fact and not an opinion is abrasive and rude. In my opinion, this opinion
is absurd because it is fundamentally understood that anything that comes
out of anyone's mouth is simply an opinion and not a fact. In my opinion,
there may be some people with the opinion that people should not go around
stating their opinions. But, in my opinion, everyone has opinions and it
gets rather monotonous and boring to keep stating "in my opinion" all the
time when, in my opinion, it should be understood that everything is an
opinion.

In my opinion, people have opinions about lots of things that they
consider facts. In my opinion, there are many that hold the opinion that
the earth is round. But, in my opinion, this is simply an opinion as, in
my opinion, there are others that hold the opinion that the earth is flat.
In my opinion, this all depends on your opinion of the words "earth",
"round" and "flat". In my opinion, if, in your opinion, the word "round"
refers to a 2-dimensional circular object, then, in my opinion, your
opinion would be that the earth is not round since, in my opinion, your
opinion would be that the earth would be a sphere, and not round. Of
couse, in my opinion, if your opinion was that a sphere is perfectly
symmetrical such that all points on its surface are equal distance from
its center, then, in my opinion, your opinion about the earth being a
sphere might be wrong since, in my opinion, there are those that hold the
opinion that the earth is not a perfect sphere but is actually a bit
elliptical in shape. In addition, in my opinion, there are elevation
variations on the surface of the earth as well which would mean that, in
my opinion, the earth does not meet the definition of a sphere if your
opinion is that a sphere means that all points on the surface of a 3-d
object are equal distance from its center.

Now, of course, in my opinion, this is all just my opinion. But, in my
opinion, the bigger concern here is that, in your opinion, are you happy
now?