-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ely, Don
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 11:34 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Migrating from GroupWise 6.5

"To never accept compensation from vendors for recommending products"

Hmmmm...  I get it now!!!  All of the MVP's "RECOMMEND" MS products on the
various newsgroups, they don't actually "SUPPORT" the products...

See Ed, you've been recommending that everyone use an MS Solution this whole
time, you haven't been offering support of said products...  That's why you
and all the MVP's are wrong about this Code of Ethics...