-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan Bartley
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 9:36 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Greg's Utterly Fascinating Views on Ethics

Titles based on criteria that has been successfully met, as in MVP or Cisco
Certified, etc., has no ethical issues. It is an earned title that denotes
an area of expertise. It is up to those who view the title to determine if
the criteria for getting the title warrants a level of trust and respect.

Personal gifts from vendors that you make purchasing decisions regarding is
unethical.

Rules of ethics are necessary in this business.

Ceaselessly arguing in order to have the last word is poor use of brain
power, poor use of this list and poor use of ethics. Anyone whose priority
is to *always* win the "fight" must sacrifice the truth and good judgment,
thereby violating basic ethics.

Just another opinion :-)

Best Regards,

Dan Bartley