-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg Deckler
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 9:51 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Greg's Utterly Fascinating Views on Ethics

The flaw here is that that "Cisco Certified" has clearly defined things that
must be met and requires a payment to the vendor to achieve. You must PAY to
get the required material. You must PAY to take the tests. You must PAY for
the certification.

MVP is a gift. There are no explicit requirements and there is no exchange
of currency.

This is the CLEAR difference between certifications and gifts like MVP.