Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Pć vegne af Dan Bartley
Sendt: 22. december 2003 18:47
Til: Exchange Discussions
Emne: RE: Greg's Utterly Fascinating Views on Ethics

Sort of. There are no well documented criteria that you apply for and then meet, there
are informal criteria that leads to an invitation.

As I said, others must decide whether the criteria meet the expertise they are looking
for. That does not make it unethical, as you know.

I seriously doubt any customer will give you a blank check simply based on being an
MVP, but I know I can have a higher degree of trust for the info (usually) a MVP
provides in lists like this.

Best Regards,

Dan Bartley