-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jees
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 5:21 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: getting heaps of spams

i have exchange 5.5 sp4 running on win 2k sp4. We have number of exchanges
around the globe that has trusts between them.

I am currently getting tens of thausands of spam email, however my exchange
is tested and has no relying problem. I am expecting one of the exchange
servers within the global enterprise is open to relying.

Can someone tell me how i can check which exchange server letting all these
spam email to drain to my server?

thank you all in advance

http://search.yahoo.com/top2003