I need to block inbound and outbound email to a particular domain on
exchange 5.5.  I searched the net and only found an Exchange 2000 way to do
this.  For inbound I simply added that domain to the TURF settings and that
works fine.  For outbound the only kludge I could come up with is to set up
a CONNECTION/"Specify by email domain" and set that domain to route through
0.0.0.0.  This host is unreachable which means that the messages sit in the
outbound queue and retry until they expire (as well as generating a bunch of
alerts to the sender).  Is there a better way to do this?

Tom