Title: RE: Is there a way to export all PRIV db to individual pst files?
Is there a way to extract data by date and create a file?
 
How can I import these ".pst" files back to another PRIV database?
 
Thanks,
 
Carlos
-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Zorz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 3:35 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Is there a way to export all PRIV db to individual pst files?

What you're looking for is ExMerge which you can get from MS.

-----Original Message-----
From: Llanos Carlos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 3:31 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Is there a way to export all PRIV db to individual pst files?


Greetings,

I have a PRIV Database where I need to export all the contents of the
mailboxes to separate ".pst" files.

Is there such a tool to accomplish this task?

Tanks in advance for all yours responses.

Respectfully,

Carlos Llanos
Systems Manager
Whittier College

List Charter and FAQ at:
http://www.sunbelt-software.com/exchange_list_charter.htm

List Charter and FAQ at:
http://www.sunbelt-software.com/exchange_list_charter.htm
List Charter and FAQ at:
http://www.sunbelt-software.com/exchange_list_charter.htm

Reply via email to