What I'm trying to do is the following.

I have a BAD PRIV database running with a lot of WARNING errors. I also have
a GOOD PRIV database running offline. I'll unplug the BAD server and plug
the GOOD server so I'll get my mail going. Then I'll EXMERGE THE BAD PRIV to
"pst" files extracting the difference between the two and import them back
to the GOOD PRIV.

Can I do this from a central place or I have to go and fix every single
client around?

Thanks,

Carlos

-----Original Message-----
From: Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 3:43 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Is there a way to export all PRIV db to individual pst
files?


Je suis le maillon faible.  Au revoir.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 6:40 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Is there a way to export all PRIV db to individual pst
files?


As always you are the link master..  : > 

-----Original Message-----
From: Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] 
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 3:40 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Is there a way to export all PRIV db to individual pst
files?


I think it's available in this download as well:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/exchange/love_letter.htm

William

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 6:37 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Is there a way to export all PRIV db to individual pst
files?


Exmerge. It requires that the store be mounted and working. You can get
it from the resource kit.

-----Original Message-----
From: Llanos Carlos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] 
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 3:31 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Is there a way to export all PRIV db to individual pst files?


Greetings,

I have a PRIV Database where I need to export all the contents of the
mailboxes to separate ".pst" files.

Is there such a tool to accomplish this task?

Tanks in advance for all yours responses.

Respectfully,

Carlos Llanos
Systems Manager
Whittier College

List Charter and FAQ at:
http://www.sunbelt-software.com/exchange_list_charter.htm


List Charter and FAQ at:
http://www.sunbelt-software.com/exchange_list_charter.htm

List Charter and FAQ at:
http://www.sunbelt-software.com/exchange_list_charter.htm


List Charter and FAQ at:
http://www.sunbelt-software.com/exchange_list_charter.htm

List Charter and FAQ at:
http://www.sunbelt-software.com/exchange_list_charter.htm

List Charter and FAQ at:
http://www.sunbelt-software.com/exchange_list_charter.htm

Reply via email to