Environment: Exchange Server 5.5 SP4
                    Outlook 2000 SR-1a clients

I was wondering if someone could assist.  I need to share an OST file
amongst about 6 users, however, as far as I'm aware this can't be done by
actually sharing the OST file on a LAN say and having the users access it
from the OL clients.  Anyone know of a way around this.

Furthermore, does anyone know if it is possible to hardcode a different
reply address into an OL Exchange (Corp. Admin> mode) client (OL2000) using
the SAME SMTP e-mail address for several users.  I emphasise the word "same"
because we can't do this on the Exchange Admin. because users can't have
duplicate e-mail addresses in their mailboxes (unless someone knows of a way
around this).

Any/all suggestions gratefully received.  Many thanks.

Regards,

Paul

List Charter and FAQ at: