From: Dahl, Peter
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 3:23 PM
Subject: RE: Sharing OST files

When you set up all the users with the appropriate access to that mailbox,
then create their .ost file it will synch with the Exchange account.  As
changes are made, the user will get them the next time they synchronize
their account.  New messages even those downloaded by someone else, will be
available, they will just appear read.  This will also give them the
appropriate reply address when they respond using that mailbox.

P.Dahl.