From: Roger Wright [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 2:27 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: CDW

I have a good working relationship with my rep at CDW.  Their pricing is usually quite good, although Amherst (www.Amherst1.com) has done better for me recently on HP servers.  Amherst also went the extra mile when I experienced an out-of-warranty issue with an HP DLT library last spring.

I typically purchase miscellaneous hardware and software from www.provantage.com.  The Provantage site is incredibly easy to use to use, their pricing usually beats CDW's, their shipping is fast, and customer service has been great (only needed it twice).

Roger Wright
Southern Commerce Bank
___

What was the best thing BEFORE sliced bread?