From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 6:37 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: CDW

Just post it.  I too used a whitebox for my last server, from www.utron.com.  No stupid !xxxxx.cfg files.  Not much support either though.
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Belli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 4:52 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

There are a lot better faster and cheaper servers around that don't have a name brand. We used to shop around until we found a dealer that did white boxes. These are genuine Intel Boxes that cost a hell of a lot less. My last server we got 2 weeks ago was a 4U box with quad Xeon  700's with an external DPT array holding 7 36GB harddrives and 4 Gigs of memory. It is a beast of a box that cost us around 16K.  I know for a fact I could get the same specs for the Compaq you ordered for around 6-7k easy. If anyone wants a contact please feel free to email me.