DING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DING!!!!

We have a winner!!!  Dem Aussies win again...

Yes, this worked.  We changed the IP from 10.0.0.245 to 10.0.0.244,
everything was fine.

The BONUS prize goes to whoever can explain WHY!  We're just glad to be back
in business.

Thanks to everyone for all their helpful and insightful comments, suggestions
and ideas.  This is what passes for training in our neck of the woods.

The main reason I subscribe to lists like this one is to glean what
understanding can be had from perusing other's experiences and all the wisdom
parted by those that choose to help.  (the other reason is to scream for help
occasionally!)

See ya on-line!
Bk

List Charter and FAQ at: