You really miss Kevin, don't you?

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Green [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 8:18 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: deleting emails

Belonging to several of these email DL's my mailbox gets full pretty
quickly and am curious if its ok or not to delete emails through the
exchange drive ?  Just by going to a command prompt, navigating to the
Exchange drive and to the DL folder under my inbox then typing DEL *.*
...  Is this recommended or not?   I've done it before because sometimes
when selecting ALL in a email folder with lots of emails, and then
tryingt to SHIFT-DEL,  it gives me an error stating some of the emails
are non-existent and cannot be deleted.

Is this ok to do?

Thanks,
Paul