Title: RE: deleting emails
I'm not too familiar with setting up this public folders.  How do you go about this?  Does this need to be done from exchange system manager or can it be done from my outlook client?
-----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Winzenz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 8:26 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: deleting emails

The recommended practice of many on this list (including myself) is to
subscribe a Public Folder to the list and have it receive mail.  Change your
settings to the nomail option and simply read the list traffic from the
public folder.  You can even synchronize it if you put it into your
favorites.

Ben Winzenz, MCSE
Network/Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems, Inc.