From: David James [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 7:19 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Need to get an email back.

Ok.  We've had this argument for a few days.  If a user sends an email,
and it wasn't supposed to be sent, how can they get it back? She swears
that she's recieved an email from someone in the past and she wasn't
supposed to get it, it was confidential.  However, after several hours
the email came up with a line in it and Outlook said she couldn't look
at it.  Too me it sounds a like time sensitive email, and after certain
amount of time it freezes up.  Is there a way to "retract" an email once
it's been sent?  If so, any white papers on this?  We have an email we'd
like to get back...

Thanks in advance.

David James

List Charter and FAQ at: