From: Drewski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 11:05 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Need to get an email back.

It might have been this:

Make a sent message unavailable after a specified date
Create a message.

Click Options .

Select the Expires after check box, and then enter the expiration date you
want.

Or it could have been recalled.

Drew (MOS)
KWAR2001 website: www.schoolofdefence.org/kwar.html
Read my Column on OUTLOOKEXCHANGE.COM:
http://www.outlookexchange.com/articles/drewnicholson/default.asp
Pics of Max are BACK!  http://www.drewncapris.net
No animal ever invented anything as bad as drunkenness - or as good as
drink. --G.K. Chesterton