From: Matthew Western [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 5:52 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: cleanup of Pub folder permission's??

you know what annoys me is that the default for public folders is not
invisible.  any Tom Dick and Harry can make public folders which is good but
they should be invisible by default so there is not 17 zillion in accessable
public folders.  especially when they get mirrored on other sites but not
actually replicated.  crappy design.