From: Stephen I. Woolhead [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 2:48 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: How to configure Exchange for SMTP store and forward

I wish to configure my exchange server to store all incoming mail for a
domian and then allow another exchange server to connect and pick up the
mail.

Could someone point me in the direction of a good resource that will
explain how to do it.

Also where is the help file for Ex2000, in the System Manager I only get
MMC help, and the link to Books Online takes me to the files for Ex5.5
Is this normal?

Both machines are Win2k sp2 / Ex2k sp1

Thanks

Stephen.