Ah, finally the help file, all a lot clearer now, should have thought to
look for chm files myself, thanks.

About the Store for later pickup thing.  I have two exchange servers, in
two completely seperate Win2K forests.  The share nothing except that
they are owned by the same people.  The primary exchange server has a
good internet connection and is online 24/7.  The secondary system has
patchy internet access that makes it unsutible to be a SMTP host without
some sort of buffer in front of it.

What I would like to do is have all the mail for the secondary domain
delivered to the primary server that would store it.  When the secondary
host gets online, it conects to the primary and that forwards all the
stored mail to the secondary.

I know I could pay a third party to do this, but I already have the
exchange2000 servers deployed and would like to use them.

The is also the option of the secondary system conecting to the primary
over a VPN if that opens up any other options.

Any ideas,

Thanks a lot,

Stephen