From: Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 07 September 2001 20:40
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Change Of IPs

and 10.x.x.....

-----Original Message-----
From: missy koslosky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 12:33 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

172.16.x.x is also private addressing.

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 11:31 AM

Be careful.  We own a C Block and were told that it's in the works, from who
ever manages all the IP's in the world, to pull IP's away from companies.
Seems there getting ready for the day of us running out of IP's and
companies are using C block after C block on what could be used with
Internal IP's (192.168.x.x).   Just a heads up.