From: Cris Vitsorek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 12:28 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Testing an X400 connection

I've created an X400 transport, and the x400 connectors in my two sites.
now according to a q article i should create a custom recipient with an
address type of x400 and sent a test email.  However, I obviously don't
understand what is required to do this.  The x400 address for my user in
email addresses properties is c=US; a= ;p=Co1; o=Corp1; s=x400test;g=1.
When I try to create a custom receipient I get the message that an admd is
required.  What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for any help

List Charter and FAQ at:

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for
the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please contact the
sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.

List Charter and FAQ at: