Title: RE: DNS Problem

I seem to remember his post from before. Whenever I send an email and I send to a non-existent address, I get an NDR. He is not. He was asking about custom configuration on the (EX 5.5) IMS – don’t know what it is in E2K.

Wouldn’t an NSLOOKUP on the server determine if he has a DNS problem?

Stretching as I’m in the dark when it comes to E2K.

Steve Clark

Clark Systems Support, LLC

AVIEN Charter Member

www.clarksupport.com