I've had a very bad day answering questions, so I'm sure your apparent lack
of clarity was at the receiving end here.

You can do stationery with Outlook2000 as well.  The recipients may or may
not appreciate the effort.  They may dislike it even.

I keep a shortcut to the stationery folder for my profile.
>From Outlook:
Tools-->Options-->Mail Format-->Stationery picker.

This is one way.  I never use Word as an email editor.  I do use HTML email
frequently.

I might have missed, where are the recipients of these emails?  What clients
are they using?

William