From: m2web [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 10:43 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: How does one send an HTML formatted email?

Sorry to return to this again. We were closed yesterday.
William,
Adding Stationary to ones profile will again allow one to write HTML
formatted emails but not insert an already formatted HTML page without it
being ending as an attachment.
As who are our recipients, they are about 7.5 Mil who have signed up to
receive info via email