-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Erwin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 18 September 2001 14:21
Posted To: Sunbelt Exchange List
Conversation: Another New Exchange Admin Question
Subject: Another New Exchange Admin Question

Sorry for what may be a dumb question, but I have an Exchange server 5.5
running a single site for this division of my company. Now, our sister
company on another network connected via fiber is looking into getting
Exchange.

Do I need to set up a new Exchange server or can I just add them as a
site to my existing server? (if so,how do I do that?) They don't really
want to spend money on new hardware.

Thanks,
Scott

List Charter and FAQ at:

This eMail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
Any view or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Silversands
or any of its subsidiary companies.
If you have received this eMail in error please contact the Support Desk
Immediately by telephone on 01202-360000 or on eMail at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

List Charter and FAQ at: