No new hardware should be necessary assuming the following:

1) They have system to run exchange on

2) Network connectivity is currently available.

The simple overview of the steps (devil is in the details) is as follows

During install you will be ask to join an exisitng site (no) or create a
new site (yes). Be sure that you enter the Organization exactally as it is
in your current site (including capitalization).

Once the install and SP are finished you will need to establist a site
connector and directory connector (minumum) to the new site (exchange admin
in new site file__> new other --_ site connector and configure as
necessary).

"Scott Erwin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/18/2001 08:21:27 AM

Please respond to "MS-Exchange Admin Issues"
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>