From: m2web [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 4:29 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Mail Essentials or Antigen

Before we settled on a mail filtering software we tested 7 of them, including Mail Essentials. We found out that their support was essentially non-existent.
Mail Marshal has everything that they have and have never had a limit on how many rules you can have. We can also do re-directing based on any domain that we wish (e.g. one domain going to one server in India, another domain going to NY etc., or use it to point elsewhere in case of recovery.), we can also hide outgoing emails domain (though we have not used that feature). We found their support (if you contract with them directly rather than a reseller) to be superb; And VERY importantly they cost less than everyone else (about less than a half of Mail Essentials).