From: Clark, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 10:02 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: SSL & OWA

Does anyone know of a good reference to install/ configure SSL for the OWA
on an IIS 4 NT 4 server? I've looked at the MS site and Technet but there
are hundreds of articles and I'd like to find something recommended and step
by step.

Would you recommend 40 or 128 bit key? Difference is price is more than
double!

Thanks.

Steve Clark
Clark Systems Support, LLC