I just joined the list so I apologize if this has already been covered
before (couldn't find it in the archives).

We have multiple domains which are various spellings of our main domain.
Basically we want any email sent to one of these other domains rerouted to
our main domain (interlink1.com). In exch5.5 this was simple, anything sent
to our main domain we set as route to <inbound>. All the other variation
domains we set to route to our main domain. example:
sent to:                        route to:
interlink1.com          <inbound>
interlink-one.com               interlink1.com
interlinkone.com                interlink1.com

I can't seem to find the necessary settings in Exchange 2000 to make this
happen. Anyone have pointers on how to do this, or suggestions on resources
which cover this scenario.

TIA,
Adam

List Charter and FAQ at: