In E2K, under the recipient container in System Manager, click on
policies. In the right pane of the MMC you will see default policy.
Right click it and select properties, and then click the email addresses
tab. You can add whatever smtp addresses you want in there (put the @ in
front of the domain name), and don't need to specify route as inbound
what have you. Best of all, because it is a policy, it will ask you if
you want to apply the new addresses to existing mailboxes.

We are in the exact same situation here, and I now actually have 15 smtp
addresses all running from my one mailbox, no Route as inbound required,
just so long as DNS can get the mail to your server.

Hope that helps

Clayton Doige
IT Manager MCSE, MCP + I
Gameday International N.V.
Bound in a nutshell, King of infinite space...

T: +5 999 736 0309 ext 4537
C: +5 999 563 1845
F: +5 999 733 1259