I just went though a problem I've never seen before.

User started to call up saying that "Exchange server was busy"

When I looked the server, the IS was running with over 800MB of memory. ( I
have 1.1GB on the server)

The event log had an event 1025 in it.

I looked at the KB article

"XADM: Exchange Stops Responding; Event 7200 1711 1025" Q153480

I verified the two registry keys and then rebooted the server.

Everything seems to be OK now, but I would like to know why this happened.

It seems ( according to the Q article ) that STORE.EXE ran smack into the
maximum pagedpool/nonpagedpool memory limit.

Any hints/suggestions/comments?

Joseph Ambrose
System and Network Manager
The Conference Board