I'm getting ready to retire a couple old Exchange servers in our site that
are housing a bunch of public folders that were here way before I got here.
I've sent messages out asking for folders that are definitely used to get a
better idea, but I don't think anyone really knows what's good and what's
not.

  I do not want to replicate them to the new servers in the site, I'm
approaching this as a way to start fresh.  Any suggestions on a way to
possibly archive them for possible future reference and possible reuse in
our site?

Thanks in advance.

Tom Cross
Viasystems Group