Thanks for the advice, I got it to work but now he cancelled his trip,
Swissair is no longer in business. So I can remove the forwarding.

Stefan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ropiak Steve - NAO Florence Office Exchange and Bar Code Admn.
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 13:01
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Forwarding e-mail (Server Rule)

And pray daily that someone doesn't send you an attachment that exceeds
the
storage limit on your Hotmail account that causes NDR's to be sent back
your Exchange account that are forwarded to Hotmail that cause more
NDR's,
etc., etc.  Been there, done that with AOL.

 mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards

Steve Ropiak
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
office (207) 989-9115