From: Adam Simms [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 05 October 2001 06:14
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Moving to Antigen

I am a former NAI employee.  I have recently changed to a new company and just migrated from Groupshield to Antigen.  I have found it to be much more efficient and much less intrusive.  I still run Mcafee on my Servers and Desktops, but I do believe that Antigen is a better product.  BTW, I did leave NAI on good terms :)

Adam L. Simms
Manager of Network Operations
VantagePoint Venture Partners
1001 Bayhill Drive, Suite 300
San Bruno, CA  94066
Tel: (650) 866-3100
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Http://www.vpvp.com <http://www.vpvp.com>

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: