A pair of problems:

1. How should I remove or disable Internet Newsgroups from Public Folder
on Ex2000 SP1?

2. Exchange System Mananger from my workstation (Windows 2000Pro SP2)
under Protocols/SMTP shows ? Default SMTP Virtual Server, and
after clicking on Current Sessions shows a message "The virtual server
instance is not running. Please start a virtual server and try again"
while everything (i mean Exchange server) is started and working fine.
The same problem from another computer (DC, Win2K Server SP2), while
from the server (DC, Win2K Server SP2) itself no problems at all.

Exchange SP1 applied to both server and wksts.

MS Knowledge base brings no help.

Thanks,
Gera, MCP

List Charter and FAQ at: