From: Vosswinkel, Kerry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 12:27 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Internet gateway antivirus vendors recommendation

Does anyone know of any vendors besides TrendMicro that have antivirus software for the internet gateway that covers non-smtp traffic (FTP, HTTP-downloads, etc.)?  Any experiences with them, or with TrendMicro's VirusWall / eManager?

Kerry Vosswinkel
Systems Manager
Fort Lewis College      Durango  CO
vosswinkel_k at fortlewis dot edu