From: Jonathan K [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 October 2001 13:03
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Server sizing

I just need some suggestions on server sizing and configuration.  I am
new to using Exchange and I want to verify/confirm some information and
outside vendor is giving me.  I have about 30 users that I want to put
on exchange 2k.  I need to determine the server hardware config.  (ie.
hard drive space, cpu, etc.).

Thanks everyone for all your help.

JK

List Charter and FAQ at: