We had a crash a while ago while running a beta of Exchange. All the data
was lost and to make a long story short, while rejoining the fixed server
(was a MB issue) back into the BackOffice fold, it was renamed.

There are some users in the AD with beta email addresses listed using the
other server. When I try to move them to the new server I get an error that,
of course, it can't locate the old server and the process of moving dies.

Any suggestions on a reg hack or ?? I have check with Technet but got squat
and I am fairly new to Exchange.

Exchange 2K as part of the BackOffice 2K server.

TIA

Shauna

List Charter and FAQ at: