From: Mathews, James E. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 October 2001 16:19
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Retrieval of deleted item from the recycle bin

One of the users at our firm deleted an email and then immediately
emptied
their deleted items folder (and before you ask have no idea why they
would
do this).  is there anyway to get this back.  We are running exchange
5.5
with outlook 2k client.  I don't know of anyway to get it back but he
claims
that it has happened before and he got them back.  I know we can restore
messages from backup but he deleted it the same day so would not be on
the
nightly back up.

Thanks
James