From: Crouthamel, Jonathan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 10:16 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Database size

You mention ArcserveIT. What has your experience been with the product. Mine
has been nothing short of consistent pain and frustration. I believe I have
gone through all of their upgrades with the hope that the new version will
be the fix all. I actually remember them referring to the 2K ver. as the
"Holy Grail". Not so I tell you...:(

JC